Camp Watermarks is the most amazing week of the year for our Student Ministry. This is a week you don’t want to miss.
Plan now for 2019! Our dates will be June 23-June 28.
Here are the details about Summer Camp Watermarks:
Open to students who are currently enrolled in 6-12 grade. Camp cost is $399 and will include:
- 6 days and 5 nights of great food and lodging
- Praise and worship with a live band
- Small group Bible studies
- Large group biblical messages with a guest speaker
- Team games and competitions
- Plus these amazing camp activities: swimming, the Blob, water trampoline, zip lines over the lake and through the woods, high ropes and low ropes courses, fishing, boating, archery, rifle range, golf driving range, paintball, basketball, Gaga ball, Frisbee golf, skateboarding, and so much more.
FUNDRAISERS FOR CAMP:
- The board will be set out in the main lobby in April to give our church family the opportunity to donate towards helping students go to camp.
- Students can receive up to $50 or more towards the cost of camp from this board if registered by the early bird deadline April 14.
Candy Bar Sales
- Students can earn $30 per box of chocolate sold to go towards the cost of camp. Sales will begin in March. Parents can sign them out in the SMC or Life Center.
Car Wash & Yard Sale
- Students can sell tickets to the car wash for $10 each and put 100% of that money towards the cost of camp. Car Wash and Yard Sale will be held Saturday May 4. Tickets will be available to sell in April.
*For online registration, there will be additional charges to cover the online registration fees.
Camp Cost through May 26 is $399
Camp Cost after May 26 is $429
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration after May 26 to confirm that a spot is available for your student. Thank you!